As the weather begins to warm, and the snow begins to melt, it can only mean one thing….
IT’S TIME FOR A NEW MOJITO RECIPE!
I ran across this print on Etsy, from Sweet Clementine Print Shop, which inspired me to spice our Sunday afternoon up a bit! We invited friends over, christened our “deck drinking” for the first time of the season, and had a blast!
limes, your favorite coconut rum, club soda, sugar, mint leaves
- Put 10 mint leaves and 1 lime wedge in a glass, and muddle to release flavors
- Add 2 lime wedges and 2 Tablespoons of sugar, and muddle again
- Fill your glass with ice, on top of the muddled mint leaves, lime wedges and sugar
- Pour 1.5 oz of coconut rum on top, and fill the rest of the glass with club soda
- Garnish with the remaining mint leaves and lime wedges
Last step: ENJOY! Whether with friends, your significant other, or solo… Enjoy the sweetness of this homemade Mojito. You’ll be glad you tried it! I’d love to know what you think…. Try it out and get back to me!
Let's Be Friends!
Sign up for our newsletter so we can have monthly play dates... Without the kids!