A Peach Mojito Recipe You Won’t Want to Miss

I am on a constant quest to add mojito recipes to my ever growing bag of tricks. To date, I have yet to meet a mojito I’d pass on. This peach flavored concoction from my friend Megan over at Mom’s Got It Made is not only one I stumbled upon, but one I love. This is a great one to add to your cocktail recipe list for New Years Eve.

Peach Mojito

Step 1: In the bottom of a glass, muddle together a spoonful of sugar, 7 mint leaves, three lime wedges and a splash of club soda.

Step 2: Add in a hefty pour of Peach Rum.

Step 3: Fill the glass the rest of the way with club soda and stir.

Notes: For an extra ounce of flavor, try this recipe with mango rum.

If you are interested in stepping your game up a notch, why not make a self-serve mojito bar at your next party? To do this, follow step 1 in advance of the party, using small mason jars. Then, put on ice with a variety of flavored rum minis and cans of club soda. Guests can grab a jar, pick a flavor, and fill ‘er up! Mason jars work great because they also double as a shaker once the lid goes back on. I can’t take credit for thinking of the idea, but I can take credit for enjoying it. Thanks to Crude Creativity, my week is off to a great start.

Peach Mojito

For a fun twist on a classic drink, think peach.

Course Drinks
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Author Megan from Moms Got It Made

Ingredients

  • 1 oz Peach Rum
  • 7 mint leaves
  • 1 tsp sugar
  • 1 can club soda

Instructions

  1. Step 1: In the bottom of a glass, muddle together a spoonful of sugar, 7 mint leaves, three lime wedges and a splash of club soda.

    Step 2: Add in a hefty pour of Peach Rum.

    Step 3: Fill the glass the rest of the way with club soda and stir.

    Notes: For an extra ounce of flavor, try this recipe with mango rum.

About Megan

Megan is new to the world of blogging, crafting, and motherhood. She is NOT new to the world of memorable mojitos. She prides herself on the ability to balance all that life gives her to juggle… 90% of the time. The other 10%? She is pouring iced-coffee into a baby bottle and locking herself out fo the house with no shoes, a baby and a leashless dog. Long story, short: Megan is relatable. She is just like the rest of us mommas. Doing the best we can with what we have to work with. You can find her work at Moms Got It Made and follow her on Pinterest.

For more great mojito recipes, check out my Mommy Mojitos and Rachel’s Amazing Mojitos.

Photo Credit: Mojitos & Munchkins

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

2 thoughts on “A Peach Mojito Recipe You Won’t Want to Miss”

%d bloggers like this: