This easy-to-throw-together fruit dip is a good one to keep in your back pocket. I’ve made it in a pinch for get-togethers and ALWAYS have people asking for the recipe. You’ll be amazed at our SIMPLE this is… And once you taste it, you’ll be IMPRESSED with how yummy it is!!
What you need:
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Garnish with brown sugar on the top
- Cut and washed fruit of your choosing
- Mix brown sugar and cream cheese at medium speed until smooth.
- Add sour cream, vanilla, beating until blended and smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Cover and chill for at least 4 hours.
- If desired, garnish with additional brown sugar to give it texture on top.
- Enjoy with fruit.
This is an easy recipe that can be done within a few minutes. It’s also a great choice while cooking with kids!!