Spotlight Series:: A Tired Mama Who NEEDS Caffeine
It is my absolute honor to highlight and showcase my next spotlight series blogger. Niki, from Toots Mom Is Tired, is someone who I have come to admire and look up to in the blogging world. We share a similar blogging readership, and much like me, she is TIRED and CRAVING CAFFEINE. Constantly. Niki is taking the blogging world by storm, writing #reallife about what mom life is REALLY like when you spend your time with a toddler. Additionally, she carves out time – on top of her paying life gig – to help others succeed. Some of her top posts include:
- 30 Easy, Fast & All Day Recipes for Busy Working Moms
- 9 Mom Hacks to Make Shopping With A Baby Easier
- 10 Perfect Gifts for Grandparents
- 8 Simple Ways to Improve Quality Time On A Walk With Your Kids
Toot’s Mom Is Tired helps us mamas with recipes, child rearing, living life and more. If you’re a blogger, she is the perfect source to turn to in getting started and educating yourself on all the ins and outs. Seriously – I love her – and YOU will too.
Before you head over to her beautiful website, take a few minutes to get to know more about Niki!
Who do you see as your ideal audience?
Moms of babies and toddlers that are running on coffee and looking for tips to make life easier.
What are 3 things you can’t live without on a weekly basis?
1. Wifi. I live by wifi. I’m constantly connected via social media and my blog and all of our tv is streamed. The other day our wifi was slow and Toot had a meltdown because The Wiggles was buffering and not working.
2. Coffee. If I don’t have a cup by 10am my whole day is shot.
3. My shows. My all time favorites are The X-Files, Friends, Parks and Rec, and The Office. But right now my husband and I are really into This Is Us, Superstore, and The Good Place.
What are you passionate about?
Blogging. It’s basically my life at this point. I can’t get enough of it. I try to take time off but then I think of all the things I need to do and I keep working on it!
Tell us where you are with your blog right now: Just a hobby? Part time gig? Full time money-making-machine?
Part time gig. I still have to work my day job. Hopefully in a couple of years I’ll be able to quit and blog full time!
What are your longterm website goals in one sentence?
I want to create a sustainable blogging business strong enough to support our whole family.
Niki even agreed to play along with one of our “Spotlight Series games” that we will be playing with all of our featured guests. Check it out below!
- Laundry….. never ending MOUNTAIN
- Saturday mornings….. Coffee and cartoons
- I like to drink…. Diet soda and coffee…. And wine…
- Music… Endless playlists (I have Spotify Premium. Best thing EVER!)
- Love… B. (my husband <3)
- Hate… anything that requires moving… Or pants
- The perfect season is… spring!
- Food…. taco pizza
- Exercise is… the worst! I’ll be over here on the couch eating donuts if you need me!
- Duck, Duck… Thanks! Now I have that duck song from The Wiggles stuck in my head!
*Please stop by Toot’s Mom Is Tired’s social media sites and leave some love!
The Mojitos & Munchkins Spotlight Series is our way of giving back. There is no way to properly thank all those that helped Mojitos & Munchkins get their feet wet in the blogging world, so we do this as a way of paying it forward. If you, or someone you know, thinks you would be a good fit for our readers, please submit an entry. We would love to hear from you and feature more amazing people, organizations, groups, blogs, and sites!